- Rated: G
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 3, 2008
- Originally Released: 1969
- Label: Legend Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A mismatched collection of racers show up to compete in a 1920's road rally. Who will win: the preening playboy, the industrialist wanna-be, the goofy British officers, or the dastardly smuggler'
This comedy "vehicle" takes place in the 1920s and centers on the raucous Monte Carlo Rally, a 1500 mile race across Europe's more dangerous terrains. The wacky, multi-ethnic contestants include the sniveling, ruthless Sir Cuthbert; his dashing rival Chester; a couple of bumbling Brits, a pair of German ex-cons (who are smuggling gems in their car); a trio of French babes; and two Italian playboys -- who are more interested in pursuing the three femmes. Vehicular hijinks ensue, as cars crash, careen and collide all the way to the finish line.
- Color by Technicolor; shot by Panavision.
- Additional cast: Nicoletta Machiavelli (Dominique) and Peer Schmidt (Otto).
- Additional credits: Joe Wadham, Frank Henson, Dinny Powell, Jeff Silk and Rockie Taylor (stunt driving team).
- Shot on location in Italy, France and Sweden.