- Released: January 24, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Hip-O Records
- 1.What A Wonderful World
- 3.Dream A Little Dream Of Me
- 4.Hello, Dolly!
- 5.Our Love Is Here To Stay (With Ella Fitzgerald)
- 6.I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
- 7.Georgia On My Mind
- 8.When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)
- 9.On The Sunny Side Of The Street
- 10.Mack The Knife
- 11.When It's Sleepy Time Down South (Live)
- 12.Basin Street Blues
- 13.Someday (You'll Be Sorry)
- 14.It Takes Two To Tango
- 15.Gone Fishin' (With Bing Crosby)
- 16.A Kiss To Build A Dream On
- 17.That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day)
- 18.Blueberry Hill
- 19.Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?
- 20.I Want A Little Girl
- 21.Ain't Misbehavin'
- 22.Struttin' With Some Barbeque
- 23.When The Saints Go Marching In
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Louis Armstrong (vocals, trumpet); Ella Fitzgerald (vocals); Perry Botkin, Bud Scott (guitar); Kid Ory, Tyree Glenn (trombone); Billy Kyle (piano); Red Callender, Arvell Shaw (bass instrument); Barrett Deems (drums).
This extensive compilation of vocal tracks from the latter part of Louis Armstrong's career features many of his most popular performances, including the 1960s hits "Hello Dolly" and "What a Wonderful World," and his wonderfully relaxed duet with Bing Crosby on "Gone Fishin'." However, even on these more commercially slanted songs, the trumpeter's legendary musical skill is apparent--his soaring solo on "Dolly" effortlessly cruises the instrument's upper registers, and his vocal interpretation of "Mack the Knife" is a masterpiece of jazz singing.