Restless Heart Greatest Hits
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
or Mix & Match 10 CDs for $49.90
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Products with a similar style:
- Kenny Rogers 21 Number Ones (CD) ~ $7.79
- Released: May 19, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: RCA
- $0.99 on iTunes1.No End To This Road
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Let The Heartache Ride
- $0.99 on iTunes3.(Back To The) Heartbreak Kid
- $0.99 on iTunes4.That Rock Won't Roll
- $1.29 on iTunes5.I'll Still Be Loving You
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Why Does It Have To Be (Wrong Or Right)
- $0.99 on iTunes7.The Bluest Eyes In Texas
- $0.99 on iTunes8.A Tender Lie
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Big Dreams In A Small Town
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Fast Movin' Train
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Dancy's Dream
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Long Lost Friend
- $0.99 on iTunes13.When She Cries
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Tell Me What You Dream
- $0.99 on iTunes15.For Lack of Better Words
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Somebody's Gonna Get That Girl
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Restless Heart: Larry Stewart (vocals); Greg Jennings (vocals, acoustic & electric guitars); Paul Gregg (vocals, bass); John Dittrich (vocals, drums, percussion).
Additional personnel: Bill Cuomo, John Jarvis (keyboards); Michael Rhodes (bass); Greg Morrow (drums).
Producers: Scott Hendricks, Tim Dubois, Josh Leo, Restless Heart.
Compilation producers: Scott Hendricks, Tim Dubois.
Engineers include: Michael D. Clute.
All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
Personnel: Greg Jennings (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar); Paul Gregg (vocals, bass guitar); John Dittrich (vocals, drums, percussion); Larry Stewart (vocals); John Jarvis, Bill Cuomo (keyboards); Greg Morrow (drums).
Audio Mixer: John Guess.
Recording information: Arrowhead Studio, Franklin, TN.
Photographers: Peter Nash ; Glen Rose.
From the mid-80's to the early nineties, Restless Heart was the only country group around that could give Alabama a run for their money when it came to chart hits. And like Alabama, they had broad appeal--no less than seven of their singles crossed over to the pop charts. The songs on Restless Heart's GREATEST HITS show just why the group was so successful--their glorious harmonies, well-crafted songs and top notch musicianship, combined with lead singer Larry Stewart's soulful voice, were an unbeatable combination.
GREATEST HITS does a good job of collecting the group's early singles, including "(Back to the) Heartbreak Kid," "That Rock Won't Roll" and the smash ballad "I'll Still be Loving You," as well as their later, more mature work like "Dancy's Dream," "Fast Movin' Train" and "A Tender Lie." It also includes two pop-oriented singles the band released after Larry Stewart left the group--"When She Cries" and "Tell Me What You Dream." The good news is that Stewart is now back with the group, and the reunited lineup has contributed three new songs to the package. All are excellent, and sound like vintage Restless Heart. It's nice to have them back.
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)(5)
$19.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 24 ratings.
Based on 24 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 9,817
- UPC: 888751061521
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- 49th Parallel 49th Parallel (plus Bonus Tracks) (CD) ~ $15.28
- 77 El Deora Hammer and Tongs (CD) ~ $17.08
20 All Time Favorites (CD)
$12.06 Super Savings
- Roy Acuff Columbia Historic Edition (CD-R) ~ $11.98 on SALE
The Essential Recordings (2-CD)
$9.90 Super Savings