- Released: March 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: RCA
- 1.All I Have To Offer You (Is Me)
- 2.(I'm So) Afraid Of Losing You Again
- 3.Is Anybody Goin' To San Antone
- 4.Wonder Could I Live There Anymore
- 5.I Can't Believe That You've Stopped Loving Me
- 6.I'd Rather Love You
- 7.I'm Just Me
- 8.Kiss An Angel Good Mornin'
- 9.It's Gonna Take A Little Bit Longer (1972)
- 10.She's Too Good To Be True (1972)
- 11.Shoulder To Cry On (1973)
- 12.Don't Fight The Feelings Of Love (1973)
- 13.Amazing Love (1973)
- 14.Then Who Am I (1974)
- 15.Hope You're Feelin' Me (Like I'm Feelin' You) (1974)
- 16.My Eyes Can Only See As Far As You (1975)
Personnel: Charley Pride (vocals); The Jordanaires, The Nashville Edition (vocals).
Recording information: 04/15/1969-09/02/1976.
Despite its title, RCA/Legacy's 2005 release 16 Biggest Hits doesn't necessarily contain all of Charley Pride's biggest hit singles. Such country Top Ten hits as "Kaw-Liga" and "All His Children" are missing, so it can't be considered a complete hits overview. That said, 16 Biggest Hits has most of Pride's very biggest singles, including "(I'm So) Afraid of Losing You Again," "All I Have to Offer You (Is Me)," "Is Anybody Goin' to San Antone," "Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'," "It's Gonna Take a Little Bit Longer," "A Shoulder to Cry On," and "Hope You're Feelin' Me (Like I'm Feelin' You)." While there are other collections that offer more material and hits -- chief among them 1997's Essential Charley Pride and 2000's RCA Country Legends -- this is still a first-rate sampler of Pride's best material from the late '60s and early '70s. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine