Elvis Presley Love, Elvis
|You Save:||$0.80 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Elvis Presley ~ 50 Greatest Love Songs (2-CD) ~ $26.98
- by Elvis Presley ~ Elvis #1's ~ $10.78
- by Elvis Presley ~ Elvis 2nd To None ~ $7.18
- by Elvis Presley ~ Love Songs [BMG International] ~ $7.67
- by Elvis Presley ~ Ultimate Gospel ~ $5.97
Products with a similar style:
- The Beach Boys Sounds of Summer: Very Best of The Beach Boys (CD) ~ $7.24
- Released: January 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: BMG / Elvis
- 1.Are You Lonesome Tonight?
- 2.Can't Help Falling In Love
- 3.Always On My Mind
- 4.It's Now Or Never
- 5.Love Me Tender
- 6.I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
- 8.(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I
- 9.Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
- 11.Hawaiian Wedding Song
- 12.Doin' The Best I Can
- 14.It Hurts Me
- 15.I Just Can't Help Believin'
- 16.The Wonder of You
- 17.Let It Be Me
- 18.It's Impossible
- 19.For The Good Times
- 20.There Goes My Everything
- 21.and I Love You So
- 22.You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
- 23.Unchained Melody
- 24.If I Can Dream
Personnel: Holladays, Charles Prescott, Sherrill Nielsen, J.D. Sumner, Rad Robinson, Jon Dodson, Kathy Westmoreland, The Blossoms , The Imperials Quartet, The Jordanaires, The Stamps, The Sweet Inspirations, Ben Speer, Gordon Stoker, Millie Kirkham, Brock Speer (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Michael Hill.
Recording information: 04/11/1956-04/24/1977.
Arrangers: Glen D. Hardin; Glen Spreen; Ken Darby; Bergen White.
Does the world really need another Elvis Presley compilation? Well, it does, actually. Unlike some of the more haphazard reissues, LOVE, ELVIS is a collection with a focus, bringing together 24 of the King's best ballads and love songs. It has been done before, but never in such a nice, big, well-chosen chunk. Elvis himself always idolized the cool lounge style of Dean Martin, and while Presley's menacing, sexually charged early rock & roll hits revolutionized popular music, he could also be a seductive crooner with the best of them. LOVE, ELVIS is a stylish, cohesive package that showcases this softer side of the King to full advantage. While some of the later material from the 1970s is no match for timeless classics like "It's Now or Never" and "Love Me Tender," all of the songs fit seamlessly together in an inspired, non-chronological sequence. For a satisfying, romantic Valentine's Day collection, you can't beat LOVE, ELVIS.
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!