- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 16, 2002
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - Spanish
- Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0 - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 05/18/1990
When one car salesman gets the opportunity to redeem himself from all his sleazy sales pitches, financial philandering, and relentless womanizing, he is forced to confront all his demons in one very long afternoon.
Car dealer Joey O'Brien goes through life as usual until a crazed husband comes and takes the dealership hostage, furious that his wife is cheating on him with some of the salesmen.
- Film had an estimated budget of $22.3 million; shot on location in New York City.
- Wardrobe for Robin Williams designed by Giorgio Armani.