Albert King Crosscut Saw: Albert King in San Francisco
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.56 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.42 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: 1992
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Stax
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Albert King (vocals, guitar); Larry Burton (guitar); Tony Llorens (piano); Gus Thornton, Michael Llorens (drums).
Recorded at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California between March 2 & 10, 1983. Tracks #1-7 were originally released on Fantasy (9627) as SAN FRANCISCO '83. Includes original liner notes by Lee Hildebrand.
Digitally remastered by Phil De Lancie (1991, Fantasy Studios, Berkeley).
Personnel: Albert King (vocals, guitar); Tony Llorens (piano); Michael Llorens (drums).
Audio Mixer: Danny Kopelson.
Audio Remasterer: Phil DeLancie.
Liner Note Author: Lee Hildebrand.
Recording information: Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, CA.
Photographer: Barry Shapiro.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Danny Kopelson; Gus Thornton; Tony Llorens; Larry Burton.
Crosscut Saw reissues Albert King's 1983 album San Francisco '83 (a studio album, not a live one), adding two previously unreleased cuts. His first new release in five years, it wasn't one of King's better records -- but it did represent a return to a basic five-piece sound, an improvement upon his over-produced outings of the late '70s. ~ Richie Unterberger
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Rock 'N Roll (CD) ~ $4.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 3 (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Herd Very Best of I Can Fly (Featuring Peter Frampton) (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE