- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 47 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 6, 2001
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 08/09/1991
"...It delivers the goods. It's a solid, fast-moving action-adventure set largely in Hong Kong, which is dynamically photographed..."
Identical twin boys are separated at a young age when their parents are brutally murdered by Chinese thugs, and raised in different parts of the world. Twenty-five years later they become united with a great hunger to avenge the deaths of their parents.
After nefarious developer Nigel Griffith murders their parents, identical twins Chad and Alex are separated as infants. When they finally meet again, the adult siblings find they are as different as night and day. Chad has become a generally nice guy, while Alex sports leather duds, slicks his hair back, and chomps on cigars. But the brothers soon find they have two important things in common: martial arts, and a desire to avenge their parents' death. The city of Hong Kong then becomes a battleground, with the brothers delivering twice the kicks, twice the punches, and twice the "Damme-age", as they combat Griffith and his henchmen. But will the twins end up fighting each other, for the affections of Alex's girlfriend'
Good Vs. Evil |
Martial Arts |
Theatrical Release |
- Shot in DeLuxe color, Technicolor prints, Dolby Spectral Recording.
- Copyright 1991 Stone Group Pictures.