- Ten Songs: "So Long," "Just Remember I Love You," "No Way Out," "Cinderella," "Sweet and Sour," "Goodbye I Love You," "You Are the Woman," "When the River Rises," "Strange Way" and "Mexico"
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: October 5, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Passport
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
In the same vein as the Eagles and Buffalo Springfield, Firefall quickly became one of the most promising country rock bands from the 1970's. Nearly two decades later, Firefall returns to the stage in the four-day Middle Tennessee Rock Fest to thrill new-found fans and achieve the recognition that they so deserve.
Ten songs including "Just Remember I Love You," "When the River Rises" and "Mexico."
A country band from the 1970s who never quite burst into the mainstream, Firefall drew on the traditions of the genre and infused it with some subtle, melancholy rock. Fans of Buffalo Springfield and The Eagles should find much to appreciate here, but for established fans of the band this is a welcome, and rare, step into the visual medium. ROCK N ROLL GREATS sees the band reforming almost two decades after their inception, and providing a set that illustrates the staying power of their heartfelt tunes.