- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 12, 2003
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 07/16/2004
A schoolgirl is kidnapped by a brutal gang, but the plan begins to deteriorate when a local gendarme near the gang's hideout becomes suspicious. This is the original, restored director's cut which was badly tampered with for its initial theatrical and television releases.
The young teenage daughter of a rich businessman is abducted by professional kidnappers right after she arrives at Orly Airport. The plan is to extort as large a ransom as possible from the wealthy father. But the intricate plans of the four, very diverse, criminals start to unravel almost as soon as they stash the victim in a beach hideaway.
- Shot in Technicolor and Panavision, on location in France.
- Produced by Gina Productions.
- Titles by Bob Gill.
- Additional cast: Hugues Wanner (Father).
- Additional credits: Louis Fleury (production manager), Jean Boulet (set dresser), Jackie Reynal (makeup), Antoine Garabédian (hairdresser), Pierre Macade (wardrobe), and Guy Raplie (sound mixer).
- Copyright 1968 Universal Pictures, Inc.