Lynyrd Skynyrd 1970-1977 (3-CD)
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$46.94 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$10.04 (18% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Gimme Back My Bullets ~ $3.99
- by Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Nuthin' Fancy ~ $4.77
- by Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ One More from the Road (Live) (2-CD) ~ $24.42
- by Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Skynyrd's First - The Complete Muscle Shoals Album ~ $9.42
- by Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Street Survivors [Expanded Edition] ~ $6.39
Products with a similar style:
- Eric Clapton 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Eric Clapton (CD) ~ $5.54
- Eric Clapton Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert (Remastered) (CD) ~ $6.02
- Eric Clapton No Reason To Cry (Remastered) (CD) ~ $6.02
- Eric Clapton There's One In Every Crowd (Remastered) (CD) ~ $12.35
- Number of Discs: 3
- Released: November 12, 1991
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: MCA
Tracks on Disc 1:
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Sweet Home Alabama
- 2.Was I Right Or Wrong
- 3.Workin' For MCA
- 4.Don't Ask Me No Questions
- 5.Swamp Music
- 6.The Ballad Of Curtis Loew
- 7.The Needle And The Spoon
- 8.Call Me The Breeze
- 9.Saturday Night Special
- 10.Made In The Shade
- 11.Am I Losin'
- 12.On The Hunt
- 13.(I Got The) Same Old Blues
- 14.Double Trouble
- 15.Roll Gypsy Roll
- 16.All I Can Do Is Write About It
- 17.Four Walls Of Raiford
Tracks on Disc 3:
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
A collection of 47 tracks spanning 1970-1977 featuring the original line-up, led by Ronnie Van Zant. 15 of the tracks are previously unreleased.
The set is packaged in a 6" x 12" box with a 64-page booklet which contains many rare photos, a biography by the co-producers of the set, and a musical overview by critic John Swenson.
Along with the tribute album, the box set was one of the music industry's leading marketing tools in the late 20th century. Just about every classic rocker who had some rarities, outtakes, and unused live tracks lying around had them polished up and put alongside their best known tracks for a multi-disc set.
Lynyrd Skynyrd got the treatment in 1991 with its self-titled box, a three disc, 47-track overview of its career starting with the band's very first demo recordings from 1970 and including material from what would become its swan song, 1977's STREET SURVIVORS. Hardcore fans will be interested in such previously unreleased early demos as "Junkie," "He's Alive," and a truncated version of "Freebird," as well as such standards as "Sweet Home Alabama," "On the Hunt," "You Got That Right," and of course the official version of "Freebird."
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 42 ratings.
Based on 42 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD)(14)
99¢ on SALE