The Beach Girls and the Monster
|You Save:||$1 (10% Off)|
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Liner Notes by Film Journalist Tom Weaver
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 6 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 7, 2002
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Jon Hall & Sue Casey|
|Directed by||Jon Hall|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.
The Beach Girls and The Monster brings together two of the most popular genres in 1960's cinema: monster horror and beach movies. My favorite part was the dance scenes by the girls in bikinis(who were actually the Watusi Girls from the Whiskey A-Go-Go in Los Angeles). There was some funny moments in the film like the lion puppet singing along with the beach girls. This is a interesting film to watch.
© 2017 OLDIES.com and its affiliates and partner companies. All rights reserved.