- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 18, 2002
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this action-packed Western, two aging trappers battle it out with Indians.
Bill Tyler and Henry Frapp are experienced mountain men who often confront Native Americans while searching for fur in the wilderness. But they haven't yet gone up against an Indian leader quite as determined and vicious as Heavy Eagle.
The mountaineers earn his wrath when they come to the aid of his pretty female mate, Running Moon, who has run away. Although Bill and Henry are excellent fighters, Heavy Eagle will do just about anything to get her back.
Do the trappers have what it takes to defeat the army of Indians out for their blood'
Theatrical Release |
- A Martin Ransohoff production.
- Additional cast: Ken Ruta (Fontenelle) and Danny Zaplen (Blackfoot Chief).
- This was Richard Lang's feature film directorial debut. He had directed made-for-television movies prior to this.
- Screenwriter Fraser Clarke Heston is Charlton Heston's son.
- Shot in Panavision. Color by Metrocolor.
- Filmed on location in the Bridger-Teton National Forest and Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming.
- Released theatrically in USA on September 12, 1980.