Steve Wariner Burnin' The Roadhouse Down
19 copies available
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$5.35 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$0.63 (11% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: April 21, 1998
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: EMI Special Products
- 1.Burnin' The Roadhouse Down (duet with Garth Brooks)
- 2.Holes In The Floor Of Heaven
- 3.Every Little Whisper
- 4.A Six Pack Ago
- 5.Road Trippin'
- 6.Love Me Like You Love Me
- 7.Smoke From An Old Flame
- 8.I Don't Know How To Fix It
- 9.Big Ol' Empty House
- 10.Closer I Get To You
- 11.Big Tops
- 12.What If I Said
Personnel: Steve Wariner (vocals, acoustic & electric guitars, dobro, background vocals); Anita Cochran, Garth Brooks (vocals); Brent Mason, Reggie Young (electric guitar); Buddy Emmons, Paul Franklin, Sonny Garrish (steel guitar); Hoot Hester (mandolin, fiddle); Nashville String Machine (strings); Stuart Duncan (fiddle); Steve Nathan (piano, Hammond B3); John Jarvis (piano, keyboards); Pig Robbins (piano); Bill Cuomo (synthesizer); Woody Lingle, Glenn Worf (bass); Ron Gannaway, John Gardner, Paul Leim (drums); Andrea Zonn, Harry Stinson, Trisha Yearwood (background vocals).
Recorded at Masterfonics, The Tracking Room, Big Javelina, Nashville, Tennessee.
All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
"Holes In The Floor Of Heaven" was nominated for a 1999 Grammy for Best Male Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song.
Personnel: Steve Wariner (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, background vocals); Reggie Young , Brent Mason (electric guitar); Hoot Hester (mandolin); The Nashville String Machine (strings); John Jarvis (piano, keyboards); Hargus "Pig" Robbins (piano); Bill Cuomo (synthesizer); Chris Ferrara, Ron Gannaway, Steve Nathan, Paul Leim, John Gardner (drums); Harry Stinson, Andrea Zonn, Trisha Yearwood (background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Randy Gardner.
Recording information: Big Javelina, Nashville, TN; Masterfonics, Nashville, TN; Tracking Room, Nashville, TN.
Photographer: Matthew Barnes.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Paul Franklin ; Sonny Garrish; Buddy Emmons.
In an industry of questionable aesthetic integrity, Steve Wariner is the real deal. Void of the pop trappings that many of his contemporaries exude, Wariner remains a bastion of modern Country that's simple, pure and refreshing. A veteran of the Country charts long before anybody knew a Faith Hill, Trace Adkins or Bryan White, he has a high tenor that never relies on vocal acrobatics to get the point across. BURNIN' THE ROADHOUSE DOWN delivers no-nonsense, straight-ahead Country songs that are friendly and inviting. Wariner doesn't need to be flashy; his talent is evident enough as is. Standout cuts include the title duet with Garth Brooks, the touching "Holes in The Floor Of Heaven," and the good-time foot-tapper "Road Trippin'."
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$16.98 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 19 ratings.
Based on 19 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Merle Haggard My Favorite Memory / Big City (45) ~ $2.99 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Sings I Walk The Line / Sings Folsom Prison Blues (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- George Jones / Tammy Wynette Golden Ring / Near You (45) ~ $2.99 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (45) ~ $2.40 LABOR DAY
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $8.48 LABOR DAY
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE