Boyce & Hart I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite: The Best of Boyce & Hart
15 copies available
|You Save:||$1.70 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Tommy Boyce / Bobby Hart ~ Action! - The Songs of Tommy Boyce & Bobby Hart [Import] ~ $18.89
- by Tommy Roe ~ Greatest Hits [MCA] ~ $9.72
- by Various Artists ~ Hard To Find Jukebox Classics 1963: Rock, Rhythm & Pop ~ $14.76
- Released: May 30, 2005
- Label: Rev-Ola
- 1.Out & About
- 2.I Should Be Going Home
- 3.For Baby
- 4.Sometime's She's A Little Girl
- 5.Girl, I'm Out To Get You
- 6.I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite
- 8.Pretty Flower
- 9.Teardrop City
- 10.Love Every Day
- 11.Two For The Price Of One
- 12.Goodbye Baby (I Don't Want To See You Cry)
- 13.I'm Digging You Digging Me
- 14.Leaving Again
- 16.I Want To Be Free
- 17.Where Angels Go (Trouble Follows)
- 18.Alice Long (You're Still My Favourite Girlfriend)
- 19.P.O. Box 9847
- 20.We're All Going To The Same Place
- 21.Six + Six
- 22.It's All Happening On The Inside
- 23.Strawberry Girl
- 24.Thanks For Sunday
Boyce & Hart claim a secret piece of rock history in that their band, the Candy Store Prophets, were the ghost band for the Monkees (before the Monkees began playing their own instruments). Boyce & Hart also wrote plenty of their own hooky pop, as I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING TONIGHT, a best-of set, reveals. 24 tracks of pleasurable 1960'-tinged pleasure-pop that should satisfy anyone interested in the genre.
Personnel: Tommy Boyce (guitar); Bobby Hart (keyboards); Gerry McGee, Wayne Erwin, Keith Allison, Louis Shelton (guitar); John Gallie (keyboards).
Liner Note Author: Andrew Sandoval.
Recording information: RCA; United; Western Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Arrangers: Don McGinnis; Jimmie Haskell; Artie Butler; Bob Alcivar.
Rev-Ola's Bobby Hart and Tommy Boyce retrospective shines a light on the men behind the Monkees with 24 tracks and 24 pages of exhaustive liner notes and photos. I Wonder What She's Doing Tonite: The Best of Boyce & Hart may not include any of the hits that they penned -- or played, for that matter -- for the Monkees like "Last Train to Clarksville," "Valleri" and "(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone," but devout fans of bubblegum and AM pop will bow before sugary confections such as "Goodbye Baby (I Don't Want to See You Cry)," "Pretty Flower" and the Herman's Hermits-inspired title cut. ~ James Christopher Monger
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)
$1.98 on SALE