Mabel Mercer A Singer's Singer (Deluxe Edition)
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|CYBER SALE:||$14.11 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.87 (22% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Mabel Mercer ~ Art of Mabel Mercer ~ $8.78
- by Mabel Mercer / Bobby Short ~ At Town Hall / Second Town Hall Concert (2-CD) ~ $10.38
- by Mabel Mercer ~ Midnight At Mabel Mercer's / Once In A Blue Moon (2-CD) ~ $10.38
- by Mabel Mercer ~ Sings Cole Porter ~ $7.98
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: November 25, 2003
- Originally Released: 1986
- Label: View Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Sound - Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Performances
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Selection
- Interactive Menus
- "Trivia and Fun Facts Subtitles"
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- "That's For Me"
- "Blame it on My Youth"
- "My Love is a Wanderer"
- "Get Well Soon"
- "If Love Were All"
- "Wait Till You're Sixty-Five"
- "Being Green"
- "More I Cannot Wish For"
- "Isn't He Adorable"
- "The Times of Your Life"
- "Trouble Comes"
- "Some Fine Day"
- "It Amazes Me"
- "Remind Me"
- "It's All Right With Me"
Description by OLDIES.com:
The vocal artistry of Mabel Mercer is timeless, lovely and heartbreaking. Her unique interpretations give new meaning and dimensions to some of the greatest songs ever written. Now, you can enjoy this legendary singer in the intimate surroundings of Cleo's in New York. One-on-one with you. No cover. No minimum. Just maximum music from "the grande dame of popular song." (New York Times)
Mabel Mercer, the grande dame of popular song, performs a set of 17 songs at Cleo's in New York City. Frank Sinatra once said, "Mabel Mercer taught me everything I know," and this jazz legend set ablaze stages from Europe to America. This program features one of the last recordings of Mercer, and features songs such as "Blame it on My Youth," "If Love Were All," and "Trouble Comes."
Jazz | Jazz Vocal | Jazz Vocalists | Live Performances | Music | Music (General) | Music Video | Pop / Rock | Pop Vocal | Singers
- Part of the VIEW Video Jazz Series.
- Mabel Mercer was born in 1900 in Staffordshire, England and died in 1984.
- Taped at Cleo's in New York City.
- Selections include:
"That's for Me" "Blame It on My Youth" "My Love Is a Wanderer" "Get Well Soon" "If Love Were All" "Wait Till You're Sixty-Five" "Clouds" "Experiment" "Being Green" "More I Can Not Wish You" "Isn't He Adorable" "The Times of Your Life" "Trouble Comes" "Some Fine Day" "It Amazes Me" "Remind Me" "It's All Right with Me"
Midnight At Mabel Mercer's / Once In A Blue Moon (2-CD)
$10.38 CYBER SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 033909230896
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Top ranking titles in the Vocals genre:
- Bobby Vinton Mr. Lonely / Country Boy (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Mel Torme Love Songs (CD) ~ 01¢ CYBER SALE
- Sylvia Syms Columbia Years (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists Richard Rodgers' No Strings: An After Theatre Version (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Nat "King" Cole / Natalie Cole Back 2 Back Vocal Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE