- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: May 19, 2009
- Label: True North
Dirty Linen - p.65
"Credit producer Ian Tamblyn in finding the right combination of singers, musicians, and arrangements to suit each song's mood..."
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Scorpio - Lynn Miles
- 2.Long Lean Lonely Angel - Bill Stevenson
- 3.Louis Riel - Sneezy Waters
- 4.Trains Don't Run Here Anymore, The - Bruce Cockburn
- 5.Tell Me That Story - Ian Tamblyn
- 6.Stone Solid Blue - Ana Miura
- 7.Royal Boost - Sandy Crawley
- 8.Merry Go Round - Kelly Lee Evans
- 9.Frankly Stoned - Suzie Vinnick
- 10.Alison - Neville Wells
- 11.Worry Worry - Mike Evin
- 12.Gnostic Serenade - Brent Titcomb
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Funny How People Get Old - Murray McLauchlan
- 2.Get Free - Ana Miura
- 3.Misunderstanding - Sneezy Waters
- 4.Io - Lynn Miles
- 5.It's a Dirty Shame - Terry Gillespie
- 6.Christopher's Movie Matinee - Brent Titcomb
- 7.Your Time Has Come - Suzie Vinnick
- 8.Midnight Gambler - Ian Tamblyn
- 9.Cotton Candy Man - Sandy Crawley
- 10.Merry Go Round - Murray McLauchlan
- 11.Gnostic Serenade - Bill Stevenson
- 12.Memories: a Poem - William Hawkins
Tributee: William Hawkins .
Personnel: Ian Tamblyn (vocals, guitar, National guitar, pennywhistle, piano, organ, synthesizer, hand claps, sequencer, background vocals); Sandy Crawley (vocals, guitar, nylon-string guitar, banjo, background vocals); Lynn Miles (vocals, guitar, mandolin); Ana Miura (vocals, guitar, hand claps); Murray McLauchlan (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, harmonica, keyboards); Brently Titcomb (vocals, acoustic guitar, percussion); Bruce Cockburn (vocals, acoustic 12-string guitar); Suzie Vinnick (vocals, electric guitar, background vocals); Terry Gillespie (vocals, electric guitar); Kellylee Evans (vocals, background vocals); Mike Evin (vocals); Kevin Ramessar (acoustic guitar); Anne Lindsay (violin, viola); Ken Kanwisher (electric cello, double bass, upright bass, electric bass, fretless bass); Jody Golick (pennywhistle); Petr Cancura (clarinet); Tom Easley (upright bass); Gordon Adamson (drums, bongos); Ross Murray (drums, hand claps); Al Cross (drums); Ian Thomas (percussion); Rebecca Campbell (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Dave Bignell; Ian Tamblyn.
Audio Remixer: Ian Tamblyn.
Liner Note Author: Sandy Crawley.
Recording information: Happy Rock Studio, Chelsea, Quebec, Canada; Heavens Radio Studio, Vanleek Hill; Ian Thomas Productions, Winona, Ontario, Canada; Joe Street Productions, Dartmouth, N.S; Speed Of Sound Studio, Ottowa; Teletune Studio, Ottowa.
Unknown Contributor Role: Brently Titcomb.