- Booklet Featuring Trivia, Production Notes and a Revealing Loot at the Making of the Film
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 54 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 12, 2009
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
They riddled him with bullets. They strung him up. They left him to die. But they made two fatal mistakes: they hanged the wrong man...and they didn't finish the job. In his first American-made western, Clint Eastwood indelibly carves his niche as the quintessential tough guy - cool-headed, iron-willed and unrelenting in his pursuit of revenge.
Oklahoma, 1873. Jed Cooper (Eastwood), mistaken for a rustler and killer, is lynched on the spot by crooked lawman Captain Wilson (Ed Begley) and a rampaging band of vigilantes. But as Wilson and his gang flee the scene, there's one very important detail they've overlooked: Cooper is still alive! Out for justice - and vengeance - Cooper takes on the job of deputy marshal...and, one by one, tracks down the nine men who "done him wrong."
A man seeks revenge on the vigilante mob that attempted to hang him for a crime he didn't commit.
Theatrical Release |
- Originally rated MPAA M, for mature audiences only.