- Released: April 20, 1995
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Sony Bmg Europe
- 1.Let Your Love Flow - (with Azzurro)
- 2.No Woman, No Cry - (with Azzurro)
- 3.Light a Light - (with Azzurro)
- 4.Song at the End of the Movie - (with Azzurro)
- 5.Before the Deluge - (with Azzurro)
- 6.Honest Lullaby - (with Azzurro)
- 7.Michael - (with Azzurro)
- 8.For Sasha - (with Azzurro)
- 9.For All We Know - (with Azzurro)
- 10.Free at Last - (with Azzurro)
Personnel includes: Joan Baez (vocals, guitar); Jimmy Johnson (electric guitar); Pete Carr, Larry Byrom (acoustic guitar); Hal Abrahams (violin); James Crozier (cello); Barry Beckett (keyboards); David Hood (bass); Roger Hawkins (drums); Eddie Struzick, Mac McAnally, George Jackson, Lenny LeBlanc, Marie Tomlinson, Cindy Richardson, Ava Aldridge, George Soule (background vocals).
Recorded in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
On her second album for CBS's Portrait label (and her last new album issued in the U.S. for eight years), Baez was given a full-scale pop-rock production by veteran Barry Beckett and the studio band in Muscle Shoals, AL. The result, on songs that range from "Let Your Love Flow" to "Before the Deluge," is accessible but not particularly memorable '70s-style pop. If you always wanted to know what the words to "No Woman, No Cry" are, however, this is the place to find out. ~ William Ruhlmann