- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: November 4, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: BMG / Elvis
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Blue Christmas
- 2.Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
- 3.White Christmas
- 4.Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
- 5.I'll Be Home For Christmas
- 6.Santa Claus Is Back In Town
- 7.O Little Town of Bethlehem
- 8.Medley; Christmas Message From Elvis\ Silent Night
- 9.If Every Day Was Like Christmas
- 10.O Come, All Ye Faithful
- 11.The First Noel
- 12.On A Snowy Christmas Night
- 13.Winter Wonderland
- 14.The Wonderful World of Christmas
- 15.It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You)
- 16.I'll Be Home On Christmas Day
- 17.If I Get Home On Christmas Day
- 18.Holly Leaves and Christmas Trees
- 19.Merry Christmas Baby
- 20.Silver Bells
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
- 2.I Believe
- 3.It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
- 4.His Hand In Mine
- 5.In My Father's House
- 6.Known Only To Him
- 7.Mansion Over The Hilltop
- 8.Crying In The Chapel
- 9.How Great Thou Art
- 10.In The Garden
- 11.Where No One Stands Alone
- 12.Somebody Bigger Than You and I
- 13.Without Him
- 14.We Call On Him
- 15.Only Believe
- 16.Amazing Grace
- 17.An Evening Prayer
- 18.He Touched Me
- 19.He Is My Everything
- 20.If That Isn't Love
Personnel: Elvis Presley (vocals); The Jordanaires, Mille Kirkham,
The Imperials Quartet, June Page, Dolores Edgin, Charlie Hodge.
Compilation producers: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen, Roger Semon.
Recorded between 1957 & 1973. Includes liner notes by Ernst Mikael Jorgensen and Roger Semon.
Adapter: Elvis Presley.
Personnel: Mary Holladay, Dolores Edgin, June Page, Ginger Holladay, VOICE , J.D. Sumner & the Stamps, The Imperials Quartet, The Jordanaires, The Nashville Edition, Millie Kirkham, Charlie Hodge (vocals).
Liner Note Authors: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen; Roger Semon.
Recording information: 01/12/1957-12/16/1973.
Arranger: Elvis Presley.
Whether or not you're an aficionado of Christmas music, it's difficult to deny the effectiveness of Elvis Presley's numerous ventures into that area. The two-disc CHRISTMAS PEACE is pretty much your one-stop-shop for Elvis Christmas tunes; the first disc focuses on secular holiday tunes, while the second is based around the gospel tunes that were such a major part of Elvis's musical background. On the secular front, you can't do better than the original bummed-out holiday lament "Blue Christmas," or the great blues tune "Merry Christmas Baby." Elvis digs into the spiritual tunes with all the vigor of a true believer, giving the likes of "(There'll Be) Peace in the Valley for Me" and "Amazing Grace" his all. Needless to say, Elvis's all merits plenty of attention.