- Released: September 1, 2003
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: RCA Victor Europe
- 1.Santa Claus Is Back In Town
- 2.White Christmas
- 3.Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
- 4.I'll Be Home For Christmas
- 5.Blue Christmas
- 6.Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
- 7.O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- 8.Silent Night
- 9.(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
- 10.I Believe
- 11.Take My Hand, Precious Lord
- 12.It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
- 13.O Come, All Ye Faithful
- 14.The First Noel
- 15.On A Snowy Christmas Night
- 16.Winter Wonderland
- 17.The Wonderful World Of Christmas
- 18.It Won't Seem Like Christmas (Without You)
- 19.I'll Be Home On Christmas Day
- 20.If I Get Home On Christmas Day
- 21.Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees
- 22.Merry Christmas Baby
- 23.Silver Bells
- 24.Mama Liked The Roses
- 25.If Every Day Was Like Christmas
Personnel includes: Elvis Presley, The Jordanaires, The Imperials Quartet.
Compilation producers: Ernst Mikael Jorgensen, Roger Semon.
Engineers: Thorne Nogar, Jim Malloy, Al Pachucki.
Personnel: The Jordanaires (vocals).
WHITE CHRISTMAS is a very smart compilation bringing together beautifully remastered versions of every Christmas song Elvis PRESLEY ever recorded--which is to say the complete ELVIS'S CHRISTMAS ALBUM (one of his best selling LPs), ELVIS SINGS CHRISTMAS SONGS (originally a 7 inch EP), and various singles and odds and ends. Interestingly, at the time of the first album's original release, "White Christmas" composer Irving Berlin was so offended by Elvis's rendition that he actually wrote to major radio stations asking them not to play it. Since then, of course, Presley's version has deservedly become classic (as has take on the song's more down-and-dirty opposite, "Blue Christmas"). There's no doubting Elvis's complete commitment to the material here, in particular the gospel tunes like "Take My Hand Precious Lord" that were deleted from RCA's 1970 reissue of the first album.