A-ha Stay on These Roads
|You Save:||$0.73 (5% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 25, 1990
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: Warner Bros Mod Afw
- 1.Stay on These Roads
- 2.The Blood That Moves the Body
- 4.This Alone Is Love
- 5.Hurry Home
- 6.The Living Daylights
- 7.There's Never a Forever Thing
- 8.Out of Blue Comes Green
- 9.You Are the One
- 10.You'll End up Crying
A-ha: Morten Harket (vocals), Pal Waaktaar (guitar), Magne Furuholmen (keyboards).
Though A-Ha disappeared from the radar of most Americans after its massive 1985 MTV video hit "Take on Me," the Norwegian pop act continued to record new material throughout the '80s and into the early '90s, retaining a loyal European following. Released in '88, STAY ON THESE ROADS finds the effortlessly marketable trio offering up more synth-driven pop tunes, most notably the emotive title track and "The Blood That Moves the Body," a pulsing dance-oriented number. ROADS also features a reworking of A-Ha's theme from the James Bond film THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, a version that hews closer to the group's signature keyboard-heavy sound. While STAY ON THESE ROADS is eclipsed by A-Ha's debut, HUNTING HIGH AND LOW, it is a worthy second stop for those delving further into the Scandinavian ensemble's oft-overlooked catalogue.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 35 ratings.
Based on 35 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
East of the Sun, West of the Moon [Deluxe Ed.] (2-CD + DVD)(55)
$25.91 Super Savings
Ending on a High Note: The Final Concert - Live at Oslo... (CD)(12)
$12.35 Super Savings
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Ike & Tina Turner Golden Classics (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Del Vikings 1956 Audition Tapes (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Duke Ellington Duke's Mixture / At the Bal Masque (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Count Basie Blues By Basie / Dance Parade (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE