- Released: February 26, 2001
- Label: Polygram Uk
- 1.Memory Lain Hugh- Headloss
- 3.Surprise Surprise
- 4.C'Thlu Thlu
- 5.Dog the Dog He's at It Again
- 6.Be Alright- Chance of a Lifetime
- 7.L'Auberge du Sanglier- A Hunting We Shall Go
- 8.Memory Lain Hugh- Headloss - (US Mix, previously unreleased)
- 9.No (Be Alrigh) Waffle (Chance of a Lifetime) - (previously unreleased)
- 10.He Who Smelt It Dealt It (Memory Lain Hugh) - (previously unreleased, Bonus Track)
- 11.Surprise Surprise - (previously unreleased, Bonus Track)
- 12.Derek's Long Thing - (previously unreleased, Bonus Track)
FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT is a 1971 release by Canterbury progressive rockers Caravan.
Remaster adds extra songs.
Throwing jazz and rock together in the same musical stew is almost always a dangerous idea. For every BITCHES BREW, there are a thousand Spyro Gyras. Canterbury, England's Caravan, however, is the rare exception that unites jazz sensibilities with a thoroughly rock approach, creating something wholly unique in the process. FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT reunites the band with original keyboardist Dave Sinclair and new viola player Peter Geoffrey Richardson, and the result is perhaps the band's most accomplished long-player. This 2007 reissue includes a few great demos as well--most notably "Derek's Long Thing" and "Surprise, Surprise."