- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 11, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Creating the apocalypse - behind the physical effects
- Humanity's last line of defense - the cast anc characters
- From pixels to picture - a look at the visual effects
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 01/22/2010
"[T]here's a rock-solid sincerity to most of the performances. Bettany conveys the right note of stoic selflessness..."
Total Film - 02/25/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "It's an antidote to the sombre apocalypses of THE ROAD and THE BOOK OF ELI."
Scott Stewart's supernatural thriller LEGION, scripted by Peter Schink, concerns a group of strangers in an out-of-the-way eatery who become the first line of defense when God, believing the human race is no longer worthy of Him, decides to end their existence. This motley crew's only spiritual ally is the archangel Michael, played by Paul Bettany. Dennis Quaid, Tyrese Gibson, Charles S. Dutton, and Lucas Black co-star in the Screen Gems production.
Demonic Possession |