60's Soul: Try A Little Tenderness
by Various Artists
|You Save:||$0.90 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: June 10, 1997
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Rhino Flashback
- 1.Aretha FranklinRespect
- 2.Booker T. & The MG'sGreen Onions
- 3.Sam & DaveHold On! I'm A Comin'
- 4.Archie Bell & The DrellsTighten Up
- 5.Arthur ConleySweet Soul Music
- 6.Otis ReddingTry A Little Tenderness
- 7.Brenton WoodGimme Little Sign
- 8.Clarence CarterSlip Away
- 9.Etta JamesTell Mama
- 10.Wilson PickettIn The Midnight Hour
Try a Little Tenderness: '60s Soul collects ten tracks from the '60s. Unlike similar budget compilations, this Rhino disc features the hit versions of classic soul oldies including "In the Midnight Hour" (Wilson Pickett), "Green Onions" (Booker T. & the MG's), "Sweet Soul Music" (Arthur Conley), "Try a Little Tenderness" (Otis Redding), and "Respect" (Aretha Franklin). ~ Al Campbell
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!