- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 4, 2010
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Koch Vision
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Bonus feature: audio commentary with director/co-writer/producer Robert Davi and director of photography Michael Goi interviews with the cast and crew
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 11/27/2008
3 stars out of 4 -- "[A] potent directing debut for actor Robert Davi....Davi offers a moving portrait of a man caught in the process of trying to reinvent himself....THE DUKES is damn near impossible to resist."
In this heist comedy, a pair of doo-wop singers called the Dukes (Chazz Palminteri and Robert Davi) have seen better days. They can no longer support themselves on just their music, so they take a chance, hoping to raise their income by stealing a huge amount of gold from a dental lab. Since they lack experience, there's plenty of laughter and learning for the Dukes as they attempt the theft. In addition to his starring role, Davi wrote, directed, and produced this film, which also features Peter Bogdanovich, Miriam Margolyes, and Melora Hardin.