George Strait Greatest Hits, Volume 2
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$4.48 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.50 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 25, 1990
- Originally Released: 1987
- Label: MCA Nashville
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: George Strait (vocals, guitar).
Photographer: Rick Henson.
Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 picks up George Strait's string of hits in 1984 and includes 10 of his biggest singles from the mid-'80s, including "Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind," "The Fireman," "The Chair," "Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her," "It Ain't Cool to Be Crazy About You," "Ocean Front Property," and "All My Ex's Live in Texas." ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine
The Cowboy Rides Away: Live from AT&T Stadium (DVD)
$10.64 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 38,831
- UPC: 076744203526
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Lonesome and Blue: The Complete County Recordings (CD)
$15.08 Super Savings
I've Been Woking On The Guitar: The Legend Begins (CD)
$8.34 Super Savings
Country Music's Yodelling Cowboy Crooner, Volume 1 (CD)
$18.51 Super Savings
- Aerosmith Devil's Got a New Disguise: The Very Best of Aerosmith (CD) ~ $7.18
- Arthur Alexander The Greatest (CD) ~ $17.09
William Bell Greatest Hits: Collectors Edition (CD) ~
$15.40 Super Savings
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Best Of Blue Collar Comedy (2-CD) ~ $12.58
Brooks & Dunn Brooks and Dunn - The Greatest Hits Video Collection (DVD) ~
$12.50 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Johnny Cash Sings I Walk The Line / Sings Folsom Prison Blues (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk The Line (45) ~ $3
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Get Rhythm / Story Songs of Trains And Rivers (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
The Browns Complete As & Bs and More 1954 - 62 (CD) ~
$14.22 Super Savings