- Released: June 30, 1991
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Fantasy
- 1.The Magic Flute, Overture (K 620)
- 2.The Magic Flute, Ariah (No. 14)
- 3.Masonic Funeral Music (K 477)
- 4.Piano Concerto In D Minor (K466 1st movement)
- 5.Axur (Finale) - Antonio Salieri
- 6.Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade) (K525 1st)
- 7.Concerto For Flute And Harp (K299 2nd)
- 8.Six German Dances (Nos. 1-3) (K509)
- 9.Caro Mio Bene - Giuseppe Giordani
- 10.The Abduction From The Seraglio (K 384) / Ich Mochte Wohl (Ein Deutsches Kriegslied)
Conducted by Neville Mariner and performed by The Academy of St. Martin-in- the-Fields.
Personnel: Louisa Kennedy (soprano); Osian Ellis (harp); William Bennett (flute); Christian Zacharias (piano).
Audio Remixer: Danny Kopelson.
Liner Note Author: Grover Sales.
Recording information: EMI Abbey Road Studios, London, England.
Director: John McCarthy .
Unknown Contributor Role: Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields.