- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 6, 2003
- Originally Released: 1953
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
After lawman Frame Johnson chases the criminal element clear out of Tombstone, Arizona, he moves to Cottonwood to live peacefully as a rancher. However, outlaws force him to change his plans.
Johnson travels to Cottonwood with his girlfriend, Jeannie; his brothers, Lute and Jimmy; and their friend, undertaker Denver Cahoon. Once there, Frame realizes that the town is controlled by the villainous Kurt Durling, a former enemy of his.
Although Cottonwood's honest residents beg Frame to clean up their town, he refuses, and Lute takes on the task instead. But after one of Kurt's sons murders Lute, Frame is forced to become Cottonwood's marshal and bring the bad guys to justice once and for all...
- The film is a remake of "Law and Order" (1932, directed by Edward L. Cahn).
- Additional cast: Ruth Hampton (Maria) and Richard Garrick (Judge Williams).
- Color by Technicolor.