George Carlin Toledo Window Box
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|CYBER SALE:||$11.65 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.33 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 10, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Laugh.Com
- 1.Goofy Shit
- 2.Toledo Window Box
- 3.Nursery Rhymes
- 4.Some Werds
- 5.Water Sez
- 6.The Metric System
- 8.Gay Lib
- 9.Snot, the Original Rubber Cement
- 10.Urinals Are 50 Percent Universal
- 11.A Few More Farts
Audio Remixer: Hank McGill.
Editor: Hank McGill.
Illustrator: Drew Struzan.
Photographer: Gary Sloan.
The cover on this one tells you pretty much all you need to know about the dominant subject material here -- drugs. The beginning of the album dwells fairly directly on the subject (you'll never look at the Seven Dwarves the same way again), but much of the rest of the album's material draws heavily from stoner culture; it's hard to imagine someone straight and sober spending as much time thinking or talking about snot or farts as Carlin has here. That's not all there is to the album, though. There's a lot of Carlin's trademark wordplay and some insightful social commentary, so as with other early Carlin records, you don't have to be part of the drug culture to find it devastatingly funny. ~ Sean Carruthers
Lonesome Dove - Streets of Laredo: The Continued Adventures... (DVD)
$4.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Groovy Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ $5.98 CYBER SALE