- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 43 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 2, 2004
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Stereo Surround - English
- Subtitles - English - Optional
- Subtitles - French - Optional
- Subtitles - Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A priest who becomes involved with a young woman running from the Mafia, discovers she has witnessed a Mafia murder. Unknown to her, the priest is the son of the Mafia chief and must now struggle with his faith, his family and his growing attraction for her.
Father Michael Pace, a Roman Catholic priest at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York, harbors Angela, a woman who witnessed the killing of her mobster lover and is now in danger. But when he starts to have erotic fantasies about her, Father Michael shuttles Angela off to her native Mexico where she can elude the hitmen hot on her trail -- and he can avoid his troubling emotions. Later we discover that this priest is the offspring of the very same Mafia kingpins who bumped off the gangster and want to kill Angela; now he must choose between the church, the woman, and the family business.
Organized Crime |
Sexy Women |
Theatrical Release |
- Shot on location in Jersey City, New Jersey; Taxco, Mexico; New York City; and Los Angeles, California in DeLuxe color. Estimated budget $16 million.
- Producer/director/screenwriter Donald P. Bellisario is well known as one of the producer/creators of TV's "Magnum, P.I." and "Quantum Leap."