- Released: October 25, 1990
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Atlantic
- 1.The Twelve Pains Of Christmas
- 2.The Chimney Song
- 3.We Wish You Weren't Living With Us
- 4.Wreck The Malls
- 5.A Visit From St. Nicholson
- 6.O Come All Ye Grateful Dead-Heads
- 7.I'm Dressin' Up Like Santa (When I Get Out On Parole)
- 8.The Restroom Door Said," Gentlemen"
- 10.Joy To The World
- 11.A Message From The King
Bob Rivers Comedy Corp: Bob Rivers (vocals); Dennis "Fly" Amero (vocals, guitar); Brian Silva (vocals, keyboards, programming).
Additional personnel: Dale "The Voice Man" Reeves, Robert Orrall, Joanne List, Judy Dean, Jack Roussel, Cheryl Hodge (vocals); Steve Perry (guitar); Matt "Stripes" Leavenworth (fiddle).
Producers: Bob Rivers, Dennis Amero, Brian Silva.
Recorded at Longview Farm, North Brookfield, Massachusetts and The American Comedy Network, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Battle the depression and anxiety of the holidays with Bob Rivers' rip-snortin' Twisted Christmas -- highlights like "Wreck the Malls," "Walkin' 'Round in Women's Underwear," "I Came Upon a Roadkill Deer," and "Teddy the Red-Nosed Senator" are all so hilarious you'll be shooting eggnog through your nose! ~ Chuck Donkers