- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 47 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: September 13, 2005
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: Trinity Home Ent
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 06/01/1983
"...The film induces a bracing shock of recognition..."
New York Times - 10/19/1984
"...THE PLOUGHMAN'S LUNCH blends fact with fiction with astonishing success."
A deceitful journalist tries every trick in the book to enable him to claw his way to the top of his profession. In the midst of his mendacious plans, he is astonished to discover that he has been the object of a deception far more clever than his own.