- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 38 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: April 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Standing Room Only
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Casey Kasem set the standard for radio countdowns with his weekly "American Top 40" show. Now, Casey reaches into the archives to bring you rare and exciting performances from the 60's greatest musicians. In the "Summer of Love," when Haight-Asbury was the center of the hippie universe, musicians began exploring the boundaries of rock and roll with free-form, blues-inspired song structures that reflected the social and political upheaval of the times. This psychedelic sound became the soundtrack for an unforgettable era.
- Van Morrison: "Domino"
- Big Brother & The Holding Company with Janis Joplin: "Ball and Chain"
- The Grateful Dead: "Truckin"
- Santana: "Jingo"
- Country Joe and the Fish: "The Fish Cheer"/"Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die Rag"
- The Steve Miller Band: "Livin' in the USA"
Relive the sounds of Haight-Ashbury and the "Summer of Love" in this trip back. Includes rare performances of Van Morrison, Carlos Santana, Janis Joplin, the Grateful Dead, the Steve Miller Band and others.
- 3.Ball & Chain
- 6."Fish" Cheer / I - Feel - Like - I'm - Fixin' - To - Die Rag
- 7.Livin' in the USA
Description by Kultur Films:
Featuring: Van Morrison, Big Brother & The Holding Company with Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, Santana, Country Joe and The Fish, Steve Miller Band.