- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 22 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 9, 2003
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: EVG Digital Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this action-packed, futuristic, sci-fi thriller, a man kidnapped to become a slave (Daniel Bernhardt) escapes from his cyborg captors and flees to Earth, trailed by an intergalactic bounty hunter (Robert Z'Dar), and dinosaur trackers who'll do whatever it takes to bag his quarry.
The universe is about to explode...
After a race of cybernetic organisms seize control of his planet, an extraterrestrial slave flees his home and travels to a realm he believes is "heaven" -- more commonly known to humans as Earth.
Then the evil cyborgs dispatch a robotic bounty hunter to enter our world and return the fugitive to theirs.