- Released: November 24, 1997
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Bgo - Beat Goes on
- 1.Get Down with It
- 2.Land of a Thousand Dances
- 3.Commandments of Love
- 4.I Don't Want to Discuss It
- 5.Money (That's What I Want)
- 6.Poor Dog (Who Can't Wag His Own Tail)
- 7.I Need Love
- 8.Never Gonna Let You Go
- 9.Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)
- 10.Function at the Junction
Personnel: Little Richard (vocals, piano).
Liner Note Author: Roger Dopson.
Arrangers: Reg Guest; Arthur Wright.
In 1966, OKeh Records took its turn at trying to revive the recording career of Little Richard. In the fall of that year, they put him in a studio in Hollywood with his former Specialty Records associate Larry Williams producing, and the two cut this album of rock & roll ravers, which was released in January 1967. Little Richard is as frantic as ever, notably on the leadoff track, "I Don't Want to Discuss It," later a showstopper for Delaney & Bonnie, but rock music trends were far removed from his style of rocking abandon by 1967, and this album went unnoticed. OKeh recorded Little Richard doing his hits that January and released the results several months later as Greatest Hits Recorded Live, but that was the end of this comeback. ~ William Ruhlmann