LeAnn Rimes Greatest Hits
15 copies available
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$6.51 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.47 (28% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: November 18, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Curb Records
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Blue
- $1.29 on iTunes2.How Do I Live
- $1.29 on iTunes3.Can't Fight The Moonlight
- $1.29 on iTunes4.One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
- $1.29 on iTunes5.Commitment
- $1.29 on iTunes6.I Need You
- 7.Written In The Stars
- $1.29 on iTunes8.Unchained Melody
- $1.29 on iTunes9.The Light In Your Eyes
- $1.29 on iTunes10.On The Side Of Angels
- $1.29 on iTunes11.You Light Up My Life
- $1.29 on iTunes12.Nothin' New Under The Moon
- $1.29 on iTunes13.Big Deal
- $1.29 on iTunes14.Life Goes On
- $1.29 on iTunes15.We Can
- $1.29 on iTunes16.Last Thing On My Mind
- $1.29 on iTunes17.This Love
- $1.29 on iTunes18.Crazy
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Initial pressings of GREATEST HITS included a bonus DVD featuring the video "Blue." The CD also included the bonus tracks "O Holy Night" and "Silent Night."
Personnel includes: LeAnn Rimes (vocals); B. James Lowry, Dean Parks, Michael Herring (acoustic guitar); Jerry McPherson, Tom Bukovac, Dann Huff, Leland Sklar (electric guitar); Steve Robson (guitar, keyboards); Dominic Miller (guitar); Dan Dugmore (steel guitar); Gavin Wright, Chris Tombling (violin); Gustav Clarkson, Bruce White (viola); Jonathan Williams, Ben Chappell (cello); Cassandra O'Neal (piano); Patrick Warren (pump organ, synthesizer); Rohan Thomas, Steven Nathan, Tim Akers (keyboards); Glen Worf (bass); Shawn Lee (drums, percussion); Shannon Forrest (drums); Perry Coleman, Lisa Cochran (background vocals).
Producers include: Wilbur C. Rimes, Trevor Horn, Desmond Child, Dann Huff, Peter Amato.
Recorded between 1996 & 2003.
Personnel: Steve Robson (guitar, keyboards); Dominic Miller (guitar); Michael Herring , Dean Parks, B. James Lowry (acoustic guitar); Michael Thompson , Michael Thompson (electric guitar, slide guitar); Dann Huff, Jerry McPherson, Tom Bukovac (electric guitar); Dan Dugmore (steel guitar); Warren Zielinski, Mark Berrow, Christopher Tombling, David Woodcock, Michele Richards, Peter G. Hanson, Joel Derouin, Peter Kent, Patrick Kiernan, Boguslav Kostecki, Everton Nelson, Margaret Wooten, Gavyn Wright, Jackie Shave, Josefina Vergara, Berj Garabedian (violin); Gustav Clarkson, Peter Lale, Evan Wilson, Bob Becker , Bruce White (viola); Jonathan Williams , Suzie Katayama, Ben Chappell, Larry Corbett (cello); The London Session Orchestra (strings); Cassandra ONeal (piano); Patrick Warren (pump organ, string synthesizer); Rohan Thomas, Tim Akers, Steve Nathan (keyboards); Leland Sklar (electric bass); Shawn Lee (drums, percussion); Sheila E., Shannon Forrest (drums); Eric Darken (percussion); Lisa Cochran, Perry Coleman (background vocals).
Audio Mixers: Tom Elmhirst; Jill Holbrook; Jeff Balding; Steve MacMillan.
Audio Remixer: Graham Stack.
Recording information: Norman Petty Studios, Clovis, NM; Northern Sky; Ocean Way, Nashville, TN; Olympic; Record One, Los Angeles, CA; Rosewood Studios; Sarm west.
Photographer: Ross Pelton.
Translator: John Sullivan Dwight.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Scott Welch; Mark Botting.
Arrangers: Greg Pagani; Pete Amato.
The American public (or at least the country-music-listening portion thereof) pretty much watched LeAnn Rimes grow up. She was only 13 when she recorded her smash album BLUE, which introduced the world to a remarkably precocious talent whose voice was on a par with that of Patsy Cline. Ever since then, she's gradually moved away from her traditional country beginnings--first toward a more contemporary country sound, and eventually to a straight-ahead pop approach not far removed from Mandy Moore or Jessica Simpson. This GREATEST HITS collection easily negotiates the drastic stylistic changes of Rimes's career, including a few tracks from each of the aforementioned phases. So whether she's crooning "Blue" like a born cowgirl, belting out "You Light Up My Life" like an MOR queen, or getting down with a Diane Warren pop tune on the 2003 track "We Can," Rimes can be seen as a work still very much in progress.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 62 ratings.
Based on 62 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Definitive Greatest Hits: Til the Last Shot's Fired... (CD)
$17.73 Super Savings
Top ranking titles in the Country & Bluegrass genre:
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Waylon Jennings The One And Only / Heartaches By The Numbers (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Chet Atkins Chet Atkins And His Guitar / The Guitar Genius (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash The Singing Storyteller / The Rough Cut King of Country Music (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Don Gibson Hurtin' Inside / I Love You So Much It Hurts (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE