Chicago Love Songs [Rhino]
|You Save:||$1.90 (10% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- by Chicago ~ The Best of 40th Anniversary Edition (2-CD) ~ $17.64
- by Chicago ~ Christmas: What's It Gonna Be Santa ~ $4.13
- by Chicago ~ Heart of 1967-1997 ~ $9.90
- by Chicago ~ The Very Best of Only The Beginning (2-CD) ~ $17.64
Products with a similar style:
- Eric Clapton 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Eric Clapton (CD) ~ $6.11
- Billy Joel My Lives (4-CD+DVD) ~ $51.03
- Eric Clapton There's One In Every Crowd (Remastered) (CD) ~ $11.86
- Released: January 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Rhino Mod Afw
- 1.You're The Inspiration
- 2.If You Leave Me Now
- 3.Hard To Say I'm Sorry / Get Away
- 4.Here In My Heart
- 5.Call On Me
- 6.Colour My World
- 7.Just You 'N' Me
- 8.After The Love Has Gone - (previously unreleased, live, live, 2004, with Earth, Wind & Fire / Bill Cha
- 9.Hard Habit To Break
- 10.Look Away
- 12.Happy Man
- 13.Will You Still Love Me?
- 14.No Tell Lover
- 15.I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love
- 16.Never Been In Love Before
- 17.What Kind Of Man Would I Be?
- 18.Wishing You Were Here
Chicago: Jason Scheff (vocals, bass instrument); Peter Cetera (vocals); Lee Loughnane (trumpet); James Pankow (trombone); Robert Lamm (keyboards); Daniel Seraphine (drums); Laudir DeOliveira (percussion); Bill Champlin.
Additional personnel: Philip Bailey (vocals).
Liner Note Author: A. Scott Galloway.
One in a series of Rhino Records compilations featuring romantic music from superstar artists, Chicago's LOVE SONGS presents 18 tracks perfect for setting the proper mood. For some acts, selecting this many tunes relating to a single concept might result in a lot of filler. Chicago, however, has so many hits that the disc is still filled to the brim with must-have tracks. In addition to the power-chord-infused arena ballads "You're My Inspiration" and "Hard Habit to Break," the disc features older classics "Colour My World" (a piano-driven waltz) and the funky "Beginnings." The collection also includes a few surprises in the form of excellent live recordings, a particular standout being "After the Love Has Gone," an Earth, Wind & Fire performance featuring latter-day Chicago singer Bill Champlin on lead vocals. A great collection for Valentine's Day, LOVE SONGS is a fairly representative cross-section of Chicago's music, for any time of year.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 21 ratings.
Based on 21 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE