- Original Theatrical Trailer for Invasion of the Star Creatures
- Teaser Trailer for Invasion of the Bee Girls
- Subtitles for Both Films in English, French and Spanish
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 1962
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Box Set
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.66
- Closed Captioned - English
- Mono - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish, French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Invasion of the Star Creatures (1962, 70 minutes):
On an assignment to investigate a crater, two dimwitted soldiers (Bob Ball and Frankie Ray) stumble upon a scary plant-like creature. Upon following the VegeMonster into a cave, the bumbling buddies are taken prisoner by two beautiful women who have come from outer space to take over Earth. Soon, the not-so-dynamic duo discover the alien vixens lacking in the love department...and think they might've found a way to save the planet!
Invasion of the Bee Girls (1973, 75 minutes): "Invasion of the Bee Girls is the best schlock soft-core science fiction movie since The Vengeance of She," claims critic Roger Ebert. And who wouldn't be terrified by the very thought of watching these lovely bee-hived beauties love their chosen mates to death? A government inspector, that's who. And now he alone must stop their lust for killing, before he becomes one of the Queen Bee's honeys!
INVASION OF THE STAR CREATURES: This amusing creature-feature begins with two soldiers uncovering a strange plant in a cave. But this is no ordinary plant, and when it moves further into the cage the soldiers follow it, only to be ensnared in its cunning trap. Being held by an alien in the shape of a plant has an upside however, as two curvacious women tend to the captured soldier's needs. But these deadly beauties are actually out to take over planet earth, and the only way the men can save the globe is if they can keep their wandering eyes off the ladies and focus on the more pressing matter at hand!
INVASION OF THE BEE GIRLS: The ultimate Bee Movie! A swarm of alien bees inhabit the bodies of vivacious "honeys" in order to exact a hideous plot: to conquer the world by "loving" the male species to death. A stunning specimen of American high camp.