Dr. Sex / Wanda The Sadistic Hypnotist - Double Feature
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.84 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.14 (14% Off)|
- Something Weird Video!
- Digitally Remastered
- Loaded with Bonus Trailers!
- Nudie-Cutie Short #1: Bob Cresse is The Casting Director!
- Bizarre 8mm Fetish Short #2: Dueling Divas!
- Oddball Nudie Short #3: Handyman!
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 3, 2004
- Originally Released: 1964
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: KISS ME QUICK + 7 others
- Shorts: THE CASTING DIRECTOR + 7 others
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Gallery of Sexploitation Movie-Magazine Covers
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Ted V. Mikels & Greg Corarito|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Wanda the Sadistic Hypnotist (1969, 70 minutes): A mild mannered man named Sylvester goes from being the victim of a car crash to the Sex-Toy-in-Residence when he's held prisoner by a cult of lingerie-clad sex-kittens led by Wanda the Sadistic Hypnotist! Armed with a riding crop and wild eyes, Wanda amuses herself by hypnotizing a door-to-door saleswoman into thinking she's a go-go dancer, turning a lesbian into a man-hungry nympho and making Sylvester parade around in a leather bikini. But Wanda's party really kicks into high gear when it's invaded by a "mentally demented" maniac who not only "cannot control his emotions when he's near attractive females," but finds Wanda's secret supply of LSD...
DR. SEX - Directed by the infamous Ted V. Mikels, this jaw-dropping feature includes an amazing variety of patients all waiting in line to see the aptly named Dr. Sex. Men who want to be poodles, poodles who want to be men and naked ghosts are just a few of the peculiar patients awaiting the good doctor, with nudity and laughs being the predictable outcome!
WANDA THE SADISTIC HYPNOTIST - A cult lead by WANDA THE SADISTIC HYPNOTIST indulges in some kinky capers in this frenetic, trashy movie. It transpires that Wanda gets her kicks from horny hypnosis, and when a maniac invades the cult and discovers the secret LSD stash mayhem unfolds. It's a sexy 60s psychedelic sexploitation flick of the kind that only Something Weird could turn up!
Description by Image Entertainment:
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.