Undead Double Feature: The Thirsty Dead (1973) / The Swamp of the Ravens (1974)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$8.57 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.41 (14% Off)|
- Blood Suckers / Blood Thirst ~ $7.54
- Cult Movie Marathon, Volume 2 (2-DVD) ~ $10.22
- Johnny Firecloud / Bummer! (Special Edition) ~ $11.98
- Satanis, The Devil's Mass / Sinthia, The Devil's Doll - Double Feature ~ $7.71
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Horror Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Something Weird Video!
- Loaded with Trailers from Other Something Weird Favorites
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 53 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 14, 2003
- Originally Released: 1973
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Trailers - DEAD EYES OF LONDON + 7 others
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Production Art
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Terry Becker & Michael Cannon|
Description by OLDIES.com:
The Swamp of the Ravens (1974, 87 minutes): Zombies, necrophilia and even autopsy footage all bubble to the surface of The Swamp of the Ravens. That's also where freaky Dr. Frosta dumps the dead after he's experimented on them. Unfortunately, the dead are now undead, and the swamp water is littered with living corpses. Worse, when Frosta's girlfriend tries to leave him for a lounge singer, Frosta takes her to his shack in the swamp, straps her to a gurney and...well...shows her how mad doctors do it....But while watching this ultra-rare horror oddity, please remember: "There is no explanation biologic, scientific or human! It's impossible but there it is!"
THE THIRSTY DEAD - A cult known as The Thirsty Dead are snatching women from the streets of Manila. A motley crue of go-go dancers, stewardesses, and other assorted lovelies are all held in a cave ruled by a 500 year old disembodied head in a box. To find out why, capture THE THIRSTY DEAD on DVD before they capture you!
SWAMP OF THE RAVENS - A crazed doctor is about to get his just deserts in this environmentally-friendly zombie pic! Having dumped plenty of corpses in a nearby swamp, the dead remnants of the goofy doc's deadly deeds come back to life, hell-bent on getting their revenge on the medical deviant!
Description by Image Entertainment:
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.