The Chuck Wagon Gang Headin' For The Promised Land
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
by Moore & Napier ~ Bluegrass Gospel and Sacred Songs $6.66
- Released: April 10, 2001
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Sony Special Product
- 1.I'm Headed For The Promised Land
- 2.He's Coming Again
- 3.There's Gonna Be Singing
- 4.We Are Climbing
- 5.I'm Telling The World About His Love
- 6.Massa's In The Cold, Cold Ground
- 8.After The Sunrise
- 9.Way Up In Glory
- 10.Walk And Talk With Jesus
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
The Carter Family/Rose, Anna, Dad and Jim,
known as the Chuckwagon Gang, were always a
favorite singing group in my childhood. I
loved their program so much, I would skip
lunch at school to visit a beloved elder
neighbor who always listened to The Chuckwagon
Gang on her Philco Radio.
I am so happy to find some of their records.
It still gives me thrills to hear the voices of this beloved family sing the songs I loved to
hear them sing so very many years ago.
I know I will meet this blessed family in Heaven
in "God's time."