- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 12, 2000
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: K-Tel Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Sheila - Tommy Roe
- Sweet Pea - Tommy Roe
- Everybody - Tommy Roe
- Over The Mountain: Across The Sea - Johnnie & Joe
- I'll Be Spinning - Johnnie & Joe
- Dizzy - Tommy Roe
- Two Faces Have I - Lou Christie
- Rhapsody In The Rain - Lou Christie
- Lightin' Strikes - Lou Christie
- Duke Of Earl - Rockin' Robin Band
- Rockin' Robin - Rockin' Robin Band
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
If you're looking to relive your youth with some of yesterday's rock & roll superstars, we've got just the ticket. Pull up your easy chair, sit back and rekindle the days of poodle skirts, malt shops and classic cars. Witness rock's first generation of superstars recorded live at the Rock 'n' Roll Palace in Orlando, Florida.
This exciting series features legendary radio personality Wolfman Jack as your emcee. His wit, charm and funny, off-beat personality add depth and credibility to an already stellar lineup of rock & roll superstars from the 1950s and 1960s. You'll see The Shirelles, Del Shannon, The Coasters, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, The Platters, The Diamonds, Lenny Welch, Tommy Roe, Bobby Vee, The Dixie Cups, Lou Christie, The Tokens and many more!
Volume 3 Includes:
- Tommy Roe: "Sheila," "Sweet Pea," "Everybody" "Dizzy"
- Johnnie & Joe: "Over The Mountain; Across The Sea" and "I'll Be Spinning"
- Lou Christie: "Two Faces Have I," "Rhapsody In The Rain" and "Lightnin' Strikes"
- Rockin' Robin Band: "Duke Of Earl" and "Rockin' Robin"
Try to forget about their somewhat depressing attempts at success within the rock 'n' roll "nostalgia" circuit -- an association which often leads them to performances at theme parks -- and join 1950's and 1960's pop hitmakers in their prime. On the third volume of K-Tel's fantastic concert series, Tommy Roe, Johnnie & Joe, Lou Christie, and the Rockin' Robin Band perform their infectious charttoppers, while radio legend Wolfgang Jack handles the mike.