- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 17, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Focus Features
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Behind Jim Jarmusch
- An In-Depth Look at Jim Jarmusch's Directing Style Which includes on-set interviews with Bill Murray, Tilda Swinton, John Hurt and Isaach De Bankolé
- Untitled Landscapes
- Inspirational Footage from the Locations and Shooting of the Film
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 05/01/2009
"[An] absorbing and visually mesmerizing new crime thriller....[It] may well be Jarmusch's most enigmatic film yet..."
New York Times - 05/01/2009
"A sensitive colorist, Mr. Jarmusch is given a rich palette here by Christopher Doyle....Splashes of color, which appear to signal some unspoken threat or warning, serve as pieces of a puzzle that Mr. Jarmusch assembles with formal rigor and languid pacing..."
Uncut - 12/07/2009
4 stars out of 5 -- "This is an essay in style, in which a great American director is transplanted to Southern Spain. The effect is akin to PULP FICTION remade by Yasujiro Ozu."
Empire - 06/01/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "[H]ypnotic and gorgeous to look at....It's undeniably salient and confident filmmaking."
Hit Men |
Theatrical Release |