- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 27, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Section 23
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround - Japanese
- Subtitles - English - Optional
Japanese horror has given fans possessed children, haunted videotapes, and now a scary horde of killer bees. A busload of innocent school kids on a field trip are about to come in contact with something no parent would sign a permission slip for: a date with genetically mutated and willfully cruel swarm of angry insects who can kill in oh-so-many painful ways.
Description by ADV Films:
Killer Bees Death has a thousand stings... Get ready for a winged detour into toxic terror as a group of Japanese students on a field trip encounter a mutant strain of killer bees! Swarming, possessed of a mutant intelligence and deadly stings that cause the human body to explode from within, the bees seem to be hunting the surviving girls, picking them off one by one! But as horrifying as each venom-pulsing stab of death may be, the worst is yet to come!