Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 10, 2011
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Determined to close the gates of hell once and for all, a 22nd-century scientist, whose ancestor originally freed the demonic Pinhead centuries before, tries to reverse the Lament Configuration. Spanning several generations, this final entry in Clive Barker's horror franchise acts as both prequel and sequel to the other installments.
This fourth installment of the "Hellraiser" series explains the origin of the puzzle box (which opens the path to Hell),that has played a central role in each of the films.
The cube dates back to 18th century France, and is linked to the ancestors of a man named Paul -- who is the current owner of the box. And since the toy has been part of Paul's bloodline for centuries, only he can create a box that will counteract it...
Demonic Possession |
Good Vs. Evil |
Psychic Forces |
Theatrical Release |
- The actual director is special effects expert Kevin Yagher, who disassociated himself from this movie by using the popular pseudonym Alan Smithee.
- Released theatrically in the USA March 15, 1996.
- Color by CFI.
- Additional cast: Charlotte Chatton (Genevieve) and Mickey Cotrell (Duc De L'Isle).