- Released: December 7, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Rhino
- 1.Hard to Say I'm Sorry / Get Away
- 2.Look Away
- 3.Stay the Night
- 4.Will You Still Love Me?
- 5.Love Me Tomorrow
- 6.What Kind of Man Would I Be? [Remix]
- 7.You're the Inspiration
- 8.I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love
- 9.Hard Habit to Break
- 10.Along Comes a Woman
- 11.If She Would Have Been Faithful...
- 12.We Can Last Forever
GREATES HITS, VOL. 3 covers Chicago albums 16 through 19.
Chicago returned from a career dip in 1982 with "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" and continued to hit with power ballads, among them "Hard Habit to Break" and "You're the Inspiration," all sung by Peter Cetera. But the streak continued after Cetera departed in 1985, as Jason Scheff stepped in and Chicago went on to score hits like "Will You Still Love Me?," "I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love," and "Look Away," which are all heard here. ~ William Ruhlmann