- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: April 15, 2008
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - Spanish, French
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Alternate Scenes: Deleted Scenes (11; w/ Optional Commentary)
- Audio Commentary: Jason Reitman - Director; Diablo Cody - Screenwriter
- Cast & Crew Jam
- Way Beyond "Our" Maturity Level"
- "Diablo Cody is Totally Boss"
- "Jason Reitman For Shizz"
Behind the Scenes:
- Gag Reel
- Gag Takes
- Screen Tests
- "Honest to Blog! Creating JUNO"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Academy Awards 2007 -
Best Original Screenplay: Diablo Cody
Box Office - 12/01/2007
"[There's] room for the deeper emotional lives of all these characters to emerge. They do so beautifully, achingly, artfully."
New York Times - 12/05/2007
"[The film] takes on surprising delicacy and emotional depth. The snappy one-liners are a brilliant distraction, Ms. Cody's way of clearing your throat for the lump you're likely to find there in the movie's last scenes."
USA Today - 12/05/2007
4 stars out of 4 -- "JUNO, a likably cynical comedy, is actually about hope....A film bristling with vitality and heart....JUNO is charming, honest and terrifically acted."
Rolling Stone - 12/13/2007
3.5 stars out of 4 -- "The devil in Cody's script lets in wit, anger, distress and the pain of romantic longing. JUNO is more than a few smiles -- it makes you laugh deeply. It's one from the bruised heart."
Entertainment Weekly - 12/21/2007
"Jennifer Garner has never been lovelier or more affecting....Delightful and good-hearted..." -- Grade: A-
Los Angeles Times - 12/05/2007
"JUNO is hilarious an sweet-tempered, perceptive and surprisingly grounded. It's also a gust of fresh air..."
Rolling Stone - 12/27/2007
Ranked #10 in Rolling Stone's "10 Best Movies Of 2007" -- "
Sight and Sound - 02/01/2008
"Diablo Cody's screenplay is rich in one-liners, irony and quizzical understatement. The central performance, from Ellen Page, is beautifully judged."
Uncut - 03/01/2008
4 stars out of 5 -- "[T]his is Page's triumph, spitting out smart-ass lines like she thought MEAN GIRLS was soft and GHOST WORLD held too optimistic a worldview....It's whip-smart, cool, and very, very funny."
Empire - 03/01/2008
4 stars out of 5 -- "[A] perfectly judged three-act structure that follows the emotional highs and lows of Juno's winter-to-summer pregnancy, the film saves its aces for last."
Wall Street Journal - 09/17/2010
"It's a comedy of crisp, mordant wit and quietly radiating warmth."
Teenage Girls |
- Theatrical Release: December 5, 2007