- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Released: February 3, 2009
- Label: Warner Brothers Pub.
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Containing more than 90 minutes of lessons and hundreds of examples, How to Play Hard Rock & Heavy Metal Guitar will show you how to play like a metal god using power chords, killer riffs, power soloing and tricks for beginning, intermediate, and advanced players. You'll rip like Zakk Wylde, crank like Dimebag Darrell, solo like Kirk Hammett and riff like Tony Iommi. The rhythm and lead tutorial covers everything from the classic Seventies rock of Led Zeppelin to metal heroes of today like Killswitch Engage and Slayer.