Retro Science Fiction Adventures, Volume 2 (6-DVD Box Set with Wind-Up Retro Walking Metal Toy Robot)
U.S. Shipping Only
- Assignment Outer Space ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Evil Brain From Outer Space ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Gamera: Destroy All Planets (aka "Gamera vs. Viras") ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Killers From Space ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Rocky Jones, Space Ranger - Crash of The Moons ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Not a toy. Intended for adult collectors only.
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 12 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: February 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Alpha Video
- (unspecified) - English
Description by OLDIES.com:
- 1.Evil Brain From Outer Space
- 2.Destroy All Planets
- 3.Crash of The Moons
- 4.Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet
- 5.Killers From Space
- 6.Assignment - outer Space
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 16 ratings.
All 3 of the Retro Science Fiction Adventures Sets are each far beyond any expectations.
You get 6 Sci Fi Flicks in each set + a professional quality wooden collectors display case + a wind-up collectible metal robot
Everything about these sets is a winner although I do admit to being partial to the Robot in Volume 2
Suffice it to say you can't do wrong with any of these sets
If you are considering purchasing any of these sets.....don't hesitate because if you do wait too long and they sell out as they well may do.....you will regret it
I must admit that I had my doubts about the "walking metal toy robot" but I went ahead and ordered all three sets along with quite a few other items. They arrived today and I can't say enough good things about this item. The graphics on the Oldies.com website don't begin to do these robots justice, they are just fantastic! The robot alone is worth the asking price!
I was quite impressed when I received my BOX SET with ROBOT (I ordered all 3). Admittedly, I already had a couple of the movies (I'll give 'em to friends), but it looked neat. Must say, I was impressed -- the toy robots are worth the price of admission all by themselves. I used to have a bunch of these when I was a kid, and it was neat to see them again. Nice storage box, good graphics. Robot even includes one of those little keys to make it walk around. How fun! All-around, very pleased with my purchase. Thanks, Alpha!
Top ranking DVD:
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Graduate (Decades Collection) (Includes CD) (DVD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Leeches (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $2.98 on SALE